Friday, April 13, 2012

Makkah


As I mention in the previous post we went to Green Mubazara, after we came back I decided to focus on my studies and start doing my projects, however, during the week my family surprised me with a trip for three days to Makkah for Umrah. On 4th April we flew from Dubai International Airport to King Abdulaziz International Airport in Jaddah via Saudi Arabian Airlines and as soon as we reached there we had to drive to Makkah by car for nearly 2 hours.  When we reached there we went directly to perform Tawaf round the Kaaba and Sa'i between Al-Safa and Al-Marwah. After we finished Sa'i we waited till the Fajr prayer and went back to the hotel. We stayed in Makkah Clock Royal Tower- Fairmont where we enjoyed the pleasant view of Al Kaaba from the top. During the rest of the day and the days following we went back and forth between Haram and the hotel. In the last day we went for Tawaf Al Wada’ and took a car to the airport. This was one of my best holidays because it gave me the feeling of satisfaction and relief. 










“Prayer is not asking. It is a longing of the soul. It is daily admission of one's weakness. It is better in prayer to have a heart without words than words without a heart.”
Mahatma Gandhi

2 comments:

  1. Very nice I wish if I was with you there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. الله يرزقنا وياج كل سنه إن شاء الله

    ReplyDelete